2) The section 10 of the act requires the South African Human Rights commission to publish a guide on how to use the Act. This Guide is available from the South African Human Rights Commission. Please direct queries to:
The South African Human Rights Commission:
PAIA Unit - The Research and Documentation Department
Section 51(1)(d)Records that are held in the Company’s Office:
1. Personnel Records
1.1 As provided by employees.
1.2 Conditions of employment and employee -related contractual records
2. Records relating to Customers
3. Records relating to Ampliform.
3.4 Internal Correspondence
3.5 Statutory records that at present include the following: -
· Basic Conditions of Employment Act. No. 75 of 1997.
· Companies Act No.61 of 1973.
· Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act No. 130 of 1993.
· Customs and Excise Act No 91 of 1964 as amended.
· Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998.
· Income Tax Act No. 58 of 1962.
· Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002
· Labour Relations Act No. 66 of 1995 as amended.
· Occupational Health and Safety Act. No 85 of 1993.
· Promotion of Access to Information Act No. 2 of 2000.
· Regional Services Act No 109 of 1985 as amended
· Skills Development Act. No. 97 of 1998.
· Skills Development Levies Act. No. 9 of 1999.
· Unemployment Insurance Act. No. 36 of 2001.
· Value Added Tax Act No. 89 of 1991
Sections 51(1)(c) and 51(1)(e) 4)Access to the records held [Sections 51(1)(c) and 51(1)(e)] Records which are available without a person having to request access in terms of this Act in terms of section 52(2) [Section 51(1)(c)] This information is defined as operational information and is thus not applicable. The Request Procedures (Prescribed form and fee structure in respect of private bodies) The forms and fee structure prescribed under the Act are available at the website of the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development (www.doj.gov.za) under the "regulations" section.
Section 51(1)(f) 5)Other information as may be prescribed The Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Development has not made any regulations in this regard.
Section 51(3) 6)In addition to the availability of this Manual at the South African Human Rights Commission, this Manual is available on the website of Ampliform. Copies may also be obtained directly from Ampliform.
In respect of hard copies, any transmission costs/postage will be for the account of the requester.